Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pizza Hut Pete - "dangler" sticker - early 1970's

From the same great Ebay lot as my other two Pizza Hut stickers.

Another early 1970s Pizza Hut sticker. I call this one "The Dangler" since Pete is just dangling the logo there.

Again had to clean this one up a bit, but could only do so much. Up close the screen print becomes pretty rough... but I managed to remove the stains that were on it.

Another day-glo sticker, designed to catch your attention with it's unnaturally birght colors.

1 comment:

The Gov said...

I found one of these behind an old kitchen cabinet in Rochester, NY. Since we were remodelling anyways, I cut out the piece of drywall it was stuck too. The color and condition are both very good, except for the fact that its been "used", and stickers only have one "use". Not sure if you're interested (I could find no comparative price to list it on Ebay), but I would sell it if it went to a good home. sovocoolaj@yahoo.com